The circumstances listed below define the meanings of words and terms with capitalized first letters. The following terms have the same meaning, whether written in singular or plural form.
Account refers to a unique account setup for You to use our Service or aspects of our Service.
BitConnect refers to the Company (also referred to as “the Company,” “Us,” ” We,” or “Our” in this Agreement).
The Company is the Data Controller for GDPR reasons.
Cookies are small packets that a website places on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device, holding information about Your browsing history on that Website, among other things.
Country in this context refers to the United Kingdom.
For the objective of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the Company refers as the legal entity that, alone or in collaboration with others, determines the goals and means of processing Personal Data.
Device means any gadget that may access the Service, such as a cellphone, computer, or smart tablet.
Personal data is any content that the Company can use to identify or contact a specific individual.
Personal Data refers to any unique information about You, such as a name, location data, an identification number, an online identifier, or one or more attributes specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity, for GDPR purposes.
Service in the context refers to the Website.
A service Provider is any natural or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Corporation. It refers to external firms or persons hired by the Company to enable the Service, delivers the Service on its behalf, performs Service relating to the Service, or assist the Company in assessing how the You use Service. Service Providers are deemed Data Processors under the GDPR.
Usage Data is data that the Website acquired automatically, either via the usage of the Company Service or from the Service itself (for example, the duration of a website visit).
Website refers to BitConnect, which user can access from https://www.bitconnect.co
You refer to the individual using or accessing the Service, or the Company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is utilizing or accessing the Service, as applicable.
As the individual using the Service, you are referred to as the Data Subject or the User under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Obtaining and Using Your Personal Information
Types of Data Collected
We may need You to give Us personal identifiable data that We can use to identify or contact You while using Our Service. Data that the Company can use to identify You includes but is not limited to:
Your full names
When you use the Service, the Company collects Usage Data automatically.
Usage Data may comprise Your internet Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser name, browser version, our Service pages that You access, the time and date of visiting, the time spent on the websites, unique device identifiers, and other similar diagnostic information.
We may collect certain data automatically when You access the Service via or through a mobile gadget, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile phone You use, Your mobile device distinct ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, unique device identifiers, the type of mobile Web browser You use, and other similar diagnostic data.
We may also gather the information your web browser sends when you visit our Service or use an internet-connected device to access the Service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We employ cookies and other tracking technologies to gather, collect and retain information about how people use Our Service. Beacons, scripts, and tags are among the tracking technologies used to collect and track data and enhance and analyze Our Service. We may utilize the following technologies:
- like Flash Cookies. Certain parts of our Service may collect and store information about Your interests or activities on our Service using Flash Cookies or local stored objects. The same browser preferences do not control flash Cookies as browser cookies. Please visit “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” for additional information on how to remove Flash Cookies. You can find information at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as pixel tags, clear gifs, and single-pixel gifs) are small electronic tools that allow the Company to compute users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and another related website statistical data (for instance, recording the prominence of a particular section and validating system and server authenticity). When You go offline, persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device, whereas the Website removes session cookies when you exit your browser. Find out more about cookies here: What Are Cookies?
For the objectives outlined below, we utilize both session and persistent cookies:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us (BitConnect)
These Cookies are required to give You services offered through the Website and allow You to enjoy some of its functionalities. They aid in users’ authentication and prevent unauthorized account use. The services You requested cannot be provided without these Cookies, and We only use these Cookies to provide those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us (BitConnect)
These cookies help us remember decisions You make when using the Website, such as remembering your login information or language choice. These Cookies are employed to give You a unique experience and prevent You from having to input your choices each time You visit the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use your personal information for the following reasons:
To deliver and manage our Service, including monitoring its usage within and outside the Website.
Manage Your Account: Manage Your membership as a Service user. As a user, the Personal Data You submit may give You access to certain functions of the Service.
For the effectiveness of a contract: the creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase agreement for the items, products, or services You have acquired through the Service or any other deal with Us.
To contact you: When necessary or reasonable for their implementation, to reach You by phone calls, emails, SMS, or other prevalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s pop notifications regarding new updates or informative communications related to the products, features, or continuous services, including Website security updates.
Unless You choose not to receive such data, we will send you special offers, news, and standard information about other products, services, and events that we offer that are comparable to those that have already bought or enquired about.
To manage your requests, follow these steps: To respond to and manage Your requests for services from Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your data to evaluate or conduct a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, merger, dissolution, or other sale and distribution of some or all of Our assets, whether as a viable business or as part of a liquidation, bankruptcy, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Us about our Service clients is among the assets transferred.
We may use Your data for other reasons, such as data processing, identifying usage trends, evaluating and improving our Service, establishing the success of our promotional activities, goods, services, marketing, and your experience.
In the following events, we may transfer Your personal information:
- With Service Providers: We may transfer Your personal information with Service Providers to track and evaluate how our Service is used and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may transfer and deploy Your personal information as part of, or during, sale of Company assets, or meager, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another company.
- With our business partners: We may transfer Your information with our business partners to provide You with certain products, promotions, and services.
- With other users: If You transfer personal information or otherwise communicate with other users in the public sections, other users may see that information distributed publicly.
- With Your Consent: In line with your consent, we may release Your personal information for any other reason.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will keep it for internal analysis reasons. Except where this data is used to improve the infrastructure or improve the feature of Our Service, or when We are legally impelled to preserve this data for longer periods of time, Usage Data is retained for a short duration.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your data, including Personal Information, is processed in the Company’s operating offices and anywhere else the partners related to the processing are situated. It implies that the Company may transmit information to – and stored on – systems outside your province, state, nation, or other governmental territories where data protection regulations may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
The Company will take all reasonable procedures to ensure that Your information is treated securely and under this Policy. No transmission of Your Personal Data to a company or country will take place unless appropriate controls, including the protection of Your data and other personal information, are in place.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may be required to release Your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where obliged by law or in reaction to demands from government authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company may release Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is required to • comply with a legal responsibility • protect and defend the Company’s rights or property • prevent or examine potential wrongs in connection with the Service • protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
Your Personal Data Security
We care about the complete safety of Your Personal Data but keep in mind that no form of data transmission, or technique of electronic storage, is completely safe. While We make every effort to employ commercially reasonable procedures to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
GDPR: GDPR Privacy Legal Basis for Personal Data
We may process Personal Data in the following cases:
- Consent: You have granted Your permission to process Personal Information for one or more unique objectives.
- Contract performance: The provision of Personal Data is required to fulfill an agreement with You and/or any pre-contractual requirements thereof.
- Legal obligations: Managing Personal Data is required for the Company to comply with a legal duty.
- Vital interests: Managing Personal Data is required to protect Your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Public interests: Handling Personal Data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or exercising the Company’s official authority. • Legitimate interests: Managing Personal Data is required for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests.
In any situation, the Company will happily assist in clarifying the exact legal basis that applies to the processing, including whether the supply of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual necessity or a prerequisite to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company guarantees that Your Personal Data will be kept private and that You will be able to exercise your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to see, change, or delete the information we have about you. You can access, update, or request the removal of Your Personal Data directly from Your account settings area whenever possible. If you cannot complete these activities on your own, Contact Us for help. This action also allows You to get a copy of the Personal Data that we have on file for You.
- Request correction of Personal Information we keep about You. You have an obligation to correct any inaccurate or misleading information about you that we have remedied.
- You have the full right to object to collecting and processing your personal data. This right applies when We process Your Personal Data based on legitimate interest as the legal basis. Something about Your status makes You want to oppose our processing of Your Personal information on this basis. You also have the full right to object if the Company process Your Personal Data for direct marketing reasons.
- Request deletion of your personal data. When there is no legal objective for Us to continue processing Personal Data, you have the right to request that it should be deleted or removed.
- Request the transmission of your personal information. We will provide Your Personal Data to You, or a third party you specify, in a structured, frequently used, machine-readable format. Please keep in mind that this privilege only applies to computerized information that You permitted Us to use or that We utilized to fulfill a contract with You.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to revoke Your permission to use your personal information. We may not provide You with access to certain specific features of the Service if You withdraw Your consent.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
By contacting Us, You may express Your rights to access, rectification, withdrawal, and opposition. Please keep in mind that before replying to such inquiries, we may ask You to verify Your identity. We will do our optimum best to answer You as quickly as possible if You make a request.
You have the right to lodge a client complaint with a Data Protection Authority over the gathering, collection, and processing of Your Personal Data by Us. If You, as a user, are in the European Economic Area (EEA), contact the Nearest data protection authority for more assistance.
Our Service does not address cases of children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 13. Please notify Us if You are a guardian or parent and You are aware that Your child has submitted Us with Personal Data. Suppose We discover that We have registered Personal Data from any gender under the age of 13 without parental consent. In that case, We will take quick steps to erase that information from Our servers.
Suppose We need to rely on the agreement as a legal basis for processing Your data, and Your country requires parental consent. In that case, We may need Your parent’s permission before collecting and using that information.
Other Websites’ Links
Our Service may include links to websites not owned or managed by Us. If You click on a third-party link, the Website will take you to the site of that third party. We strongly advise that users read the Privacy Policies of every Website They visit.
We have no influence over and accept no responsibility for third-party websites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.